November 2009 to Present Voices Breaking Boundaries Houston, TX
- Managing logistics for the Living Room Arts Project
January 2004 to Present Freelance Media Producer Houston, TX
- Clients : The Baker Institute, Nimbic Systems, Voices Breaking Boundaries, Michele Brangwen Dance Ensemble, HAABE, Ser jobs for progress, DAYA
February 2000 to Present Michele Brangwen Dance Ensemble Houston, TX
- Producing all Dance on camera projects, including Get Outside project shot in Lulea Sweden in collaboration with The Norbotten Big Band in 2009-10
January 2003 to January 2004 University of Houston Houston, TX
Portfolio Project Producer
- Creation of the Portfolio project, a multimedia project for the Computer Science department.
June 2001 to February 2002 Freelance Editor Houston, TX
- Clients : JONESTREET Media Arts, AV1 Productions, The Editing Company, Rio Bravo Pictures and POV Editing and Visual Effects.
February 2001 to June2001 JONESTREET Media Arts Houston, TX
Editor and Motion Graphics
- Non linear editing of commercials, corporate video and presentations.
September 2000 to February 2001 The Editing Company Houston, TX
- Off-line editing, tape operator and Avid/Final Cut Pro editing.
February 2000 to December 2000 The Art Institute of Houston TX
Lab Assistant, Media Arts Support Center
- Providing Technical assistance to students at video and audio labs. .
July 2000 to September 2000 Univision, KXLN 45 Houston, TX
Intern, Production Department
- Assisting on different activities related to the production department.
August 1999 – January 2000 Telemundo, KTMD 48 Houston, TX
Intern, News & Production Department
- Management of the video library, assisting editors with off-line editing using Betacam-SX equipment, assisting during the newscast with on studio camera.
June 1998 – January 1999 TV Azteca Mexico City, MEX
Intern, Special Investigation News department
- Research and investigation for news department.
The Art Institute of Houston, Associate of Applied Science Degree in Video Production.
1 year of Media Communications at Universidad Hispano Mexicana, Mexico City, Mexico. From January 1998 to January 1999